The 49th Annual Colorado Interlibrary Loan Conference will take place on April 19 – 20th, 2018 at Colorado State University in Fort Collins, CO. The ILL Conference Planning Committee is hard at work organizing the 2018 conference. We welcome proposals for traditional presentations 45-60 minute in length as well as lightning talks 10-12 minutes in length. Library employees from academic, public, rural, and special libraries are ALL encouraged to submit proposals in either category for the Colorado ILL Conference.
If you have interesting, innovative ideas including but not limited to the following topics, please submit a proposal for a presentation or lightning round for the committee’s consideration:
- Resource Sharing Best Practices
- Customer Service
- Value of ILL for research
- Workflow enhancements
- Marketing ILL
We are looking for enthusiastic presenters who can inspire, teach, or inform us about a different aspect of resource sharing that could benefit others.
If you are interested in presenting at this conference, complete the call for programs form below by January 1st, 2018. All proposals will be reviewed by the conference planning committee and those presenters who are selected will be notified by February 1st, 2018.
The link to our online proposal form is here.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
The Colorado ILL Conference Committee
- Mary Alderfer, Denver Public Library
- Crystal Bollman, Poudre River Public Library District
- Matt Diven, 49th Annual Conference Committee Chair, Colorado State University
- Rose Nelson, Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries
- Don Pawl, University of Colorado-Colorado Springs
- Lori Smith, Colorado State Library
- Natalie Wagner, Clearview Library District
- Sharon Walker, Colorado Library Consortium (CLiC)